Photography and Graphic Design

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Adventures Around Animal Kingdom

Well hello there!

I got to go on an adventure this weekend! I'm a little Disney-obsessed, so I'm sure there will be plenty more Disney World pictures in the future! This weekend was unique though; since I live so close to the parks I don't usually stay at the resorts. It was unique because I got to stay the Treehouse Villas at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort for one night. Simply put, it was fabulous! I would die to have a Disney Vacation package and try out all the different resorts, but I'm at least lucky enough to have friends with connections. The Treehouse Villas are individual raised rooms that have a grill, outdoor patio, full kitchen, living room and can sleep up to 9 people total! Plus, since they are standalone units surrounded by trees, you don't have to worry about making too much noise! Here are some photos from the Treehouse Villas Resort area.









The following day, I got to go to Animal Kingdom. I was really looking forward to taking pictures at this park because the cultures on display are so rich and colorful, and there are loads of animals to look at while you walk through the park. I personally adore the Kilimanjaro Safari ride especially early in the morning right when the parks open. The animals are usually out and walking around. In the past when I have gone in the afternoon when it is hot out, the animals aren't very active and it sometimes it was hard to really see them at all. Luckily though, it was cool this weekend so when we did go on the Kilimanjaro Safari ride in the afternoon, I was able to get some great photos!  I have to say though; it is quite difficult to get the animal in the frame and focused when the car is moving around so much!








































I really love quotes, and obviously I love Disney. I know my quote from last week was also from Walt Disney, but to be honest, it seems rude to end a post about visiting Disney World with a quote from anyone other than Walt Disney himself. Go on, soak in that inspiration.



Until next time,Lo Jo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Oh hey there! My name is Lauren and I'm a 24 year old college graduate from Florida. I surround myself with quotes that inspire me and positive people. I have recently gotten a Nikon D3200 HD-SLR and have decided to share my photos as I learn new techniques and grow my portfolio.

Pages

Search This Blog

Copyright © Lo Jo's Photos
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com