Photography and Graphic Design

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fireworks at Disney World

 Hello World!


It has definitely been a while... I have hundreds of photos that need to be edited and shared! For the moment, I thought I would share a handful of my favorite firework shots I took a couple months ago at Walt Disney World.













I have so many new photos that will be posted shortly! Also, I'm working on a project to make Game of a Thrones graphic quotes, so here's a sneak peak:


Until next time,
Lo Jo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Oh hey there! My name is Lauren and I'm a 24 year old college graduate from Florida. I surround myself with quotes that inspire me and positive people. I have recently gotten a Nikon D3200 HD-SLR and have decided to share my photos as I learn new techniques and grow my portfolio.

Pages

Search This Blog

Copyright © Lo Jo's Photos
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com